DIS is the Globally trusted Brand in Information security and Ethical Hacking Training in world. DIS Consultants include group of Advanced Security Researchers from round the world who are real world Masters in Information Security. DIS is Providing Training via Live Classroom, Virtual Training Labs,Workshops,Webinars,Corporate Training’s, and Training’s via Dis Certified Training Centers (Authorized Training Partners).
DIS Courses are Developed and taught by real world Cyber Security Masters(CSM) from All round the World who are call DIS Consultants (Become a DIS Master Consultant Now). These Courses Provide Real world Hands on Practice sessions which are basically used in information security Field All over the World. DIS includes Course on Cyber Security and Ethical hacking, Penetration Testing and security Audit,Network and Data Forensics,In-depth Networking, Application Security on various Platforms. These Course are Highly preferred by Government Employees from various Intelligence Agencies.In addition to top-notch training we also provide you best Industry Course Material Specially designed by DIS Master Consultants. DIS features top Industry Certifications in Field of Cyber Security and Cyber Intelligence.
DIS10.3 : Premium Cyber Forensics Certification
DIS10.3 : Cyber Forensics and Investigation Certification focuses on in-depth skill required for Computer forensics Experts, Ethical hackers, Cyber Security Analysts, Penetrations Testers and Various Information Security Experts to deeply analyze and extract the data from various Operating Systems in forensic Phase.This course can be done by both working professionals and Colleges Students who wants to make there career in the field of Computer hacking and Cyber Crime Investigations.
After attaining the Given Certification (DIS10.3 : Cyber Forensics and Investigation Certification) students will be able to conduct Cyber forensics and investigations and can handle forensics Evidences as per industry Standards. Candidates hand handle various cyber crime incidences from various backgrounds, He could detect intrusions and attacks from any outside or internal sources. Forensics is a science where we have to backtrack the malicious hacker by using various forensics and anti- forensics Techniques.
Course Content for DIS10.3 test Exam includes 27 Advanced Modules
- What Is Computer Forensics
- Methods by which Computer gets Hacked
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Digital Evidence Gathering
- Computer Forensics Lab
- Setting Up Forensics Lab
- Understanding Hard Disks
- File Systems Analysis: Linux/Windows/Mac
- Windows Filesystem Forensics
- Data Acquisition Tools and Techniques
- Data Imaging Techniques and Tool
- Recovering Deleted Files and Folders
- Deleted Partitions Recovery Technique
- Forensics Investigations Using Forensics Tool Kit (FTK)
- Forensics Investigations Using Forensics Tool Kit (Oxygen)
- Forensics Investigations Using Encase Tool
- Stenography and Image File Forensics
- Application Password Crackers
- Log Capturing and Event Correlation
- Network Forensics Tools and Techniques
- Mobile Forensics Tools : Cellebrite Tool Introduction
- Investigating Logs.
- Investigating Network Traffic : Wireshark
- Investigating Wireless Attacks
- Investigating Web Application Attacks via Logs
- Tracking and Investigating Various Email Crimes
- Detailed Investigative Reporting
Who can Attend This Training ?
- 1. Students/Individuals
2. Computer Forensics Experts
3. Forensics Analyst working in companies
4. Network Specialist
5. Army/Navy Officials
6. Intelligence Agencies
7. College Faculties
8. Government and Corporate IT Managers
9. CEO/CTO and Higher Management Personals.
10. Security Tester who need to find network based vulnerabilities and re-mediate them.
11. Penetration Testers
12. Ethical Hackers
13. RED OR BLUE team Members
14. Computer geeks who wants deep knowledge about ethical hacking
What Will You Get in DIS10.3 ?
- 1. ALL Virtual Machines and Virtual Environment for Students who attend training’s.
2. DVD with tools , Videos , Practice Tests , Virtual Labs, Forensics Related Tools.
3. Audio and Video Tutorials which will help in doing practical sessions at your study desk also.
4. Written Test Voucher Code
5. Online Test Voucher Code
DIS10.3 : Cyber Forensics and Investigation Certification Exam Details
- Training Mode : Offensive/ Analysis
Course Duration : 60-80 Hours(Instructor-Led Training) 2 Hours /8 Hours /4 Hours Per Day
Exam Code : DIS10.3
Exam Duration: 4 Hours (Written)
Exam Duration: 8 Hours (Lab Challenge)
Exam Fee : 300 USD (Written + Lab Challenge)
- Credits: 25 Credits (Towards DIS10:Diploma in Information Security)
UNIQUE DIGITAL BADGES WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU AFTER CERTIFICATION COMPLETION
*Exam can be done only at DIS Authorized Training Centers
III Floor,Vijay Block,
Vikas Marg, Laxmi Nagar,
New Delhi – 110092 (India)