CYBER FORENSICS AND INVESTIGATION TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
CLASSROOM TRAINING & ONLINE TRAINING AVAILABLE
Computer crime in today’s cyber world is on the rise. Computer Investigation techniques are being used by police, government and corporate entities globally and many of them turn to Bytecode Cyber Security for our Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator CHFI Training & Certification Program.
ABOUT THE CYBER FORENSICS AND INVESTIGATION TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
Cyber Forensics and Investigation Certification focuses on in-depth skill required for Computer forensics Experts, Ethical hackers, Cyber Security Analysts, Penetrations Testers and Various Information Security Experts to deeply analyze and extract the data from various Operating Systems in forensic Phase.CYBER FORENSICS INVESTIGATION TRAINING course can be done by both working professionals and Colleges Students who wants to make there career in the field of Computer hacking and Cyber Crime Investigations
Computer hacking forensic investigation is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks.
Computer crime in today’s cyber world is on the rise. Computer Investigation techniques are being used by police, government and corporate entities globally and many of them turn to Bytecode Cyber Security for our Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator CHFI Certification Program Enquire Now for Free Demo ClassSubmit
Any graduate, undergraduate or post-graduate student having a passion for information security can undergo our Cyber Security course in Delhi and become a certified ethical hacker. If you are willing to know more about the course or admission eligibility, just give us a call and we will suggest the best batch option for you.
- What Is Cyber Forensics
- Methods by which Computer gets Hacked
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Digital Evidence Gathering
- Computer Forensics Lab
- Setting Up Forensics Lab
- Understanding Hard Disks
- File Systems Analysis: Linux/Windows/Mac
- Windows Filesystem Forensics
- Data Acquisition Tools and Techniques
- Data Imaging Techniques and Tool
- Recovering Deleted Files and Folders
- Deleted Partitions Recovery Technique
- Forensics Investigations Using Forensics Tool Kit (FTK)
- Forensics Investigations Using Forensics Tool Kit (Oxygen)
- Forensics Investigations Using Encase Tool)
- Stenography and Image File Forensics)
- Application Password Crackers)
- Log Capturing and Event Correlation)
- Network Forensics Tools and Techniques)
- Mobile Forensics Tools : Cellebrite Tool Introduction)
- Investigating Logs.)
- Investigating Network Traffic : Wireshark)
- Investigating Wireless Attacks)
- Investigating Web Application Attacks via Logs)
- Tracking and Investigating Various Email Crimes)
- Detailed Investigative Reporting
Who can Attend This Training
2. College going Students
3. Industry Expert
4. Network Specialist
5. Army/Navy Officials
6. Intelligence Agencies(Forensics Analyst)
7. College Faculties
8. Government and Corporate IT Managers
9. CEO/CTO and Higher Management Personals.
10. Security Tester who need to find network based vulnerabilities and re-mediate them.
11. Penetration Testers
12. Ethical Hackers
13. RED OR BLUE team Members
14. Computer geeks who wants deep knowledge about Computer Forensics
- ALL Virtual Machines and Virtual Environment for Students who attend trainings.
2. DVD with tools , Videos , Practice Tests , Virtual Labs.
3. Audio and Video Tutorials which will help in doing practical sessions at your study desk also.
4. Written Test Voucher Code
5. Online Test Voucher Code
DIS10.3: Exam Details
Training Mode : Offensive/Cyber Crime Analysis
Course Duration : 60-80 Hours(Instructor-Led Training) 2 Hours /8 Hours /4 Hours Per Day
Exam Code : DIS10.3
Exam Duration: 4 Hours (Written)
Exam Duration: 8 Hours (Lab Challenge)
Exam Fee : 300 USD (Written + Lab Challenge) Credits: 25 Credits (Towards DIS10:Diploma in Information Security)
- Understanding Forensics Investigations
- Digital evidence Gathering using various tools
- Hard disk Forensics and Imaging
- Computer Forensics using FTK/OXYGEN/Cellebrite Tool
- TCP Analysis Using Wireshark.
- Recovering Hard Disk Partitions, Files, Folders.
- Encase Forensics: For files, folders, stegnography, partition recovery etc.
- File system Analysis: Linux/windows/Mac
- Tracing email /Email Header Reading/Spoof Email Detection
- Network and Wireless Attack Detection
- Web Applications Attack Forensics via Log Analysis Techniques
What is Cyber Forensics?
Computer Forensics is a science in which Crime Investigators deeply analyze Cyber Crime evidences and Cyber Crime Scene. In this Phase investigation should be conducted in an unbiased manner and take out minor to minors of findings without affecting the original evidence.
In this certification you will learn how to start Cyber Crime Investigation Process. Finding the hidden elements in Cyber world. How to go with Investigation Process. Understanding Computer Logs, Network Logs and taking out the important evidences which could be presented in the court of Law.
Who will teach this Course?
This course is taught to you by industry professionals and is designed by industry well known security consultants from round the world. Course is been taught by well experienced DIS Certified Trainers only.
How it’s different from other certifications Vendors in market?
This course is completely practical based approach it is not just slide based trainings or big huge books based. This is completely a new practical full time approach for people who wants to get into security domain. This is the most advanced security certification trainings in the world.
Bytecode Cyber Security Pvt Ltd
72 B, Vikas Marg New Delhi -110092
Bytecode Cyber Security (P) Ltd.
EmailID :- [email protected]