Android Programming Training In Delhi
Android Programming Training from Bytecode cyber Security is designed for candidates interested in creating applications for the Android mobile device platform. It includes information that will be valuable whether you´re an experienced mobile app developer or making your first foray, via learn Android , into writing mobile app design . Gain the experience and knowledge that you need to write applications using the current SDK, along with the flexibility to quickly adapt to future enhancements. What´s more you can even sell out this application and earn good money.
Byecode Cyber Security is Best Institute for Learn Android Programming Training In Delhi. Bytecode Cyber Security provides Android Programming Training in Delhi, with Lab Facility. We prepare for latest Version of android programming training course ; candidates need to work on a live project.
What you’ll learn From Android Programming Training ?
- Create their very own android applications from scratch!
- Understand the concepts and techniques used in creating applications.
- Learn how to use databases to store data from android applications
- Deploy self developed applications on android devices.
- Learn how games are developed in android using Libgdx.
- Learn how to create user interfaces for android applications.
Benefits of Android Programming Training:
- After the successful completion of the course, students can have the understanding of the following:
- Students can have knowledge about the basic concepts of Core Java that is used in Android Development.
- Students can have broad understanding of the Software Development Kit (SDK).
- Students can write their own programs in Android.
- They would have complete knowledge about the different building blocks of Android.
- They can build their own App.
- They can develop and also deploy the App.
DETAILED SYLLABUS OF ANDROID PROGRAMMING TRAINING IN DELHI
Chapter 1: Understanding the Android Architecture
Chapter 2: Working of Android Development Tools
Chapter 3: Understanding Android User Interfaces
Chapter 4: How to develop different Screen Sizes in Android
Chapter 5: Overview of Intents & Activity Communication
Chapter 6: Understanding the Action Bar
Chapter 7: Working of Styling & Themes
Chapter 8: What are List Views & List Activity
Chapter 9: How to use File based Persistence
Chapter 9: Implying Security in Android Apps
Chapter 10: How to Use Network Communication
Chapter 11: Understanding the Processing of Asynchronous in Android
Chapter 12: What is SQLite & Content Provider ?
Chapter 13: Different Services in Android
Chapter 14: Concept of Broadcast Receiver
Chapter 15: Complete Understanding of Notification Manager
Chapter 16: What is Canvas API for custom Views?
Chapter 17: Location services & Google Maps
Chapter 18: Overview of Home screen Widgets
Chapter 19: Using Android Sensors
Chapter 20: Playing Audio & Video
Chapter 21: Build Management in Android
Chapter 22: Professional Testing in Android
Chapter 23: Targeting Tablets & Smart phones
Chapter 23: Deployment of Apps
BATCH OPTIONS FOR ANDROID PROGRAMMING TRAINING IN DELHI
Weekday Classes Of Android Programming Training In Delhi
- Monday to Friday
- Duration : 2-3 Hours
- Number of classes: 60-80 Hours(Instructor-Led Training)
- 8:2 Practical Theory Ratio
Weekend Classes Of Android Programming Training In Delhi
- Every Sunday and Saturday
- Duration : 4 to 8 hours.
- Number of classes : (60-80 Hours)
- 8:2 Practical Theory Ratio
Regular Batch Of Android Programming Training In Delhi
Monday To Friday Batch Timings: 10:00 -12:00 1:00 – 3:00 3:00 – 5:00 5:00 – 7:00
Android Programming Training Alternate Days
Mon-Wed-Fri Tue-Thu-Sat Batch Timings: 10:00 -12:00 1:00 – 3:00 3:00 – 5:00 5:00 – 7:00
Weekend Batch Of Android Programming Training In Delhi
Sat-Sun Batch Timings: 10:00 -01:00 1:00 – 4:00 4:00 – 7:00
Android App Development Training Sunday Batch Only
Batch Timings: 9:00 -01:00 1:00 – 5:00 5:00 –8:00
FOLLOW US ON:-
Bytecode Cyber Security Pvt Ltd
E-61, 3rd floor, Near Hira sweets, Laxmi Nagar,Delhi-110092
Landmark : Metro pillar no 46